PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS FROM COVID-19
Our spa courtesies ensure satisfactory and fair services for all our treasured customers. We kindly request that all guests honor them.
- Stay home if you are sick with a cough, shortness of breath,
difficulty breathing, fever or chills or if you are currently under
quarantine or isolation.
- Stay 6 feet away from other customers and staff as much as possible.
- Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth while you are here.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after contact
with frequently touched surfaces.
10am-8:00pm Monday-Saturday 6 days a week
Spa services are available to guests 16 years of age and older.
Before your appointment
We recommend eating a meal 2-3 hours prior to your treatment to avoid
being too full or too hungry during your visit.
- We suggest arriving at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment to enjoy a welcome drink and prepare for your treatment.
- Please respect your appointment time.
- Your service will end at its originally scheduled
time to prevent a delay for the next guest.
Thank you for understanding
- Appointments require a credit card for reservation. We respectfully ask that you allow more than 48 hours notice if you must cancel an appointment.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of your appointment or missed appointments will be charged 100%.
Gift vouchers are available for any treatment.
Gift vouchers are non-refundable and must be presented at time of treatment.
Ask your host if you are interested in purchasing one.
While making your reservation, kindly advise us of any health conditions,
allergies or injuries that may affect your service.
We have specially designed treatments for expectant mothers 13 weeks or later into pregnancy.
Please allow our spa team to guide you in selecting a suitable treatment.
MODIFICATION TO SERVICE
The Temple Wellness Center and Spa Inc reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue or remove, temporarily or permanently, the Website and/or the Website Content (or any part thereof),
including the Restricted Areas, with or without notice.